- Wrap around verandah to front
- Unique 18 degree Roof Pitch
- Large Open Plan Living with raked ceilings
- Large Feature windows to all rooms
- All flooring / window furnishings included
- Window seat to Dining area
- French country style kitchen
- Raked Ceilings to Entry and Living Areas
- External access to verandah from Main Bedroom and Kitchen
- Built-in Shower Recess features to both bathrooms
|Dimensions (incl verandah)||17.4m x 9.8m|
What began as a Display home with a design concept for a ‘true country home’, quickly became the reality to a lifestyle vision for its new owners.
The entire team at Manor shared a collective vision to create a statement design, encompassing our passion for ‘Country Style’ homes.
Selecting the Mitchell 3 design, Manor’s Colour Selection and Planning & Design teams tailored the features inside the home ensure every element of the vision was met.
The raked ceiling in the entry, runs into a large open-plan living space where natural light floods the area from its large double-hung windows.
French country style kitchen, with Silestone stone bench tops, and Laminex cabinetry opens onto the dining space. From here the window seat is accompanied by floor to ceiling bookshelves – a perfect retreat.
Uberflor Vinyl plank flooring, selected for its practical, hardwearing properties, connects neutral colour tones from the living area to the 3 bedrooms via the widened hallway.
It was all about creating a home that was ‘Built for Living’. When the future owners of this home walked inside, we wanted the connection between indoors and out to be seamless – this home does exactly that.
This home was sold at AgQuip Field Days 16-18 August, 2016.
Contact us for Repeat Sales.