There are two Home Grant Schemes in NSW available to the new home builder, making your build options with Manor more attractive than ever.
The two schemes are:
- First Home Owner Grant Scheme
- New Home Grant Scheme
Your journey to a new home starts here! Discover design options that suit your lifestyle visions, OR request a FREE INFO PACK to unleash a host of design options and details about building your new home. First comes the decision to build, then you are rewarded with monetary Government benefits on completion.
First Home Owner Grant Scheme:
- This Grant scheme was introduced to assist first home owners in purchasing or constructing their home.
- For all New Home transactions made on or after January 2016, the grant amount is $10,000.
- You must meet a few eligibility requirements to receive this grant.
- Discover your new home today, by searching through Designs options that Manor has to offer, and make the most of the Government benefits to assist in bringing your lifestyle visions to life.
- The $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (New Homes) Scheme is available for eligible first home owners who buy or build new properties valued up to $750,000.
- Wait! If you don’t meet some of the First Home Owner Grant Scheme requirements, you may still be able to apply for the New Home Grant Scheme – check out details of the New Home Grant Scheme (adjacent column).
New Home Grant Scheme:
- The Office of State Revenue introduced this scheme to encourage the construction of new homes in NSW, after all everyone knows new is better than an old.
- If you are constructing a new home in NSW, and meet the eligibility requirements, then a grant of $5,000 towards the purchase of your new home is available.
- Whether you have a growing family in need of space, or you are just keen to upgrade, getting monetary benefits straight into your bank account on completion of your new home, makes building the ideal option.
- Even better, Manor’s stress-free production efficiencies give you peace-of-mind throughout the entire build. Listen to our Client Testimonial Videos here.
- At Manor we are passionate about helping you achieve the perfect home – check out Design options to bring your lifestyle visions to life.
Will living in a Bushfire or Flood Zone impact my access to these Schemes?
- No – natural restrictions to your land such as bushfire or flood zones will not prevent you from receiving your applicable grant.
- The Grant schemes are available for all NSW Home owners who meet the eligibility requirements for either the New Home or First Home Owner Grant Schemes.
Get started today!
- With a large range of Country and Modern design options, Manor is the leading choice for quality construction of New Homes.
- At Manor, we believe in in partnering with you every step of the way to deliver a smooth, stress-free service to help you achieve the vision for your new home.
- Our ‘system-built’ construction methods mean that you have a definite move-in date, without the onsite hold-ups of traditional builders.
- This is why the Manor team wants to help you on the journey to your new home. It’s about working with you to tailor a design that suits you needs, because who would want to miss out on a grant for a new home?
For more information on Housing Grants in NSW, visit the Office of State Revenue website.
REQUEST your FREE INFO PACK from Manor to get started on your building journey!